ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mouser's Zone

Problem with Grab Selected Region

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
It sounds like maybe we have been giving you the opposite result and you prefer redbox capture mode.
In which case in the new version choose to use Red Box Capture Mode option "Objects *AND* Regions"

However, to answer your question about how to perform a selected region capture in the new mode, you dont hit enter, you click and hold left mouse and drag it to select the region to capture.

andrew.r:
OK, thanks for your help and patience.

I went to my desktop where I have SC V2.88.01 installed and Objects Not Regions and Object Mode are selected. A prominent black cross appears and I left click and drag to desired location, the demarcation red lines are clearly seen. No problem here on the desktop been using SC for many years.

However, something had changed with SC on the notebook for whatever reason.
Again, installed the latest SC Beta from yesterday on the notebook leaving SC V2.88.01 on the desktop. The default is the red box mode which I seem to prefer over the other because in the newest release the zone demarcation lines are rather faint red and no black cross to start as I recall, also don't see the need/purpose for that data box that shows something? Dragging with left mouse key and releasing only resulted in the SC in the tray to be red?

BTW the notebook is frequently changed back and forth to the TV display.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version