ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Setting "Large Icon Slides" won't display icons

(1/1)

TucknDar:
Having an issue with the "Large Icon Slides" setting, as it won't display any icons in the FARR search window. Small icons display just as expected, but none of the large icons work for me...

I'm using the latest FARR on Win8. I noticed in the latest release thread that user daylessland had a similar issue. I can try an older build and see if that works, just point me to a download link :)

Icons are displayed as expected in explorer.

mouser:
Can you try looking in the Display Options tab, at the bottom under "Tweaks", and see if those Max Size for Large Icon display options have any effect? You may have to restart FARR for each change.

This sounds like something I should fix asap.

TucknDar:
The "Desktop large" and "Ridiculous" sizes do work after restarting FARR, but Normal size (32x32) doesn't. Not after restarting either. I'll just use the "Desktop Large" for now, but let me know if you want me to test a new build or anything.

Thanks for your fast reply, mouser  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Could I have a screenshot of the display of some results with the Desktop Large setting?

TucknDar:
Setting "Large Icon Slides" won't display icons

edit: I've noticed that FARR displays the same sized icons with Desktop Large and Ridiculous set.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version