ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

IDEA: DropZone auto-hide, auto-show while dragging?

(1/2) > >>

Elancore:
Hi..
I found DropZone a really useful tool, but I didn't like that it shows on screen all time. How about adding auto-hide to it? and then DropZone window will auto-show when we start dragging selected files, and it will auto-hide again when we drop the files. Do you guys think its possible?

Ath:
Welcome to DC Elancore,

It's more useful to add the intended application name in the title of the post, when posting in a generic forum.

And besides that, double-posting isn't needed, Skwire reads your request when he has time/is available, he may be living in another time-zone from where you are...

Elancore:
Hi Ath..
The application name is Drop Zone, its on the title :)
Sorry if I double posted.. but I don't remember that I did that.

Elancore:
No reply? maybe not a good idea then  ;)

tomos:
I put my post in a spoiler cause I'm not sure what's correct - I *think* that this board ("Finished Programs") is not actively reviewed - AFAIK it's more for requests that have been finished so it might not be checked often.

According to Skwire's dropzone page, the discussion thread for it is here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=25410.0
You might get more attention Elancore if you post there :up:

SpoilerHi Elancore - you posted this in the wrong section - it's on the "Finished Programs" section which many people dont look at.

Can some moderater move it to Post New Requests board?
(It might get some more attention then)

EDIT/ what is DropZone anyway Elancore?
Is it from this site? No doesnt seem to be... (some more info + link might help :up:) Funny - I didnt find it in dc search but it's an app of Skwires

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version