ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Download Every Free MP3 given away by Diffuser.fm in 2012.

<< < (2/3) > >>

40hz:
downloaded them all easily enough using FF + Download Helper add-on.
-tomos (February 05, 2013, 10:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Agree. Eassy enough to do - and I'd do the same.

But I didn't really relish plowing through 100 songs to find maybe one or three I'd actually like and want to keep.

And I do have a lot of faith in DCer's music recommendations as the music vid thread we have running here usually nets pure gold.
 :Thmbsup:

tomos:
Oh, it seems like I 'only' got 50 of them :-)

Chantal Claret sounds good to me too -
I think choice will *still* depend on taste a lot - I couldnt fault anything yet on quality :up:

IainB:
For a selection of the "best", the site has a link to where they list their "Top Ten": 10 Best Free MP3s Downloads of 2012

Sorry, I only realised later, after making the opening post,  that Firefox+DownloadHelper seem to be able to "see" and download only 50 of the available files listed.

The music is grouped according to type, so you could make a selection from those type groups, to suit your taste. I personally have an eclectic taste in music, and so have reconciled myself to listening to the first few bars, maybe some in the middle and some at the end of each track. A bit tedious, but I know from experience that I could miss some real gems if I didn't take that approach - "Green eggs and ham" tends to rule your choice otherwise.
The risk is that you might actually find something really good.    :D

Some of my favs in my collection are stuff that I have stumbled upon this way - examples include (in no particular order):

* Lisa Barbuscia - Adore you (Kiss of The Dragon soundtrack).
* Macy Gray - Coming Back to You. (Deja Vu soundtrack.)
* Eric Bibb - Don't Ever Let Nobody Drag Your Spirit Down.
* AnalogX - Over You. (and some other AnalogX tracks)
* Duffy - "Mercy".
* Alezander Grechaninov - As many of you (choral).
* Jacknife Lee - 1970's Dictator Chic.
* Brian Eno - Fractal Zoom.
* Motorhead - Killed by death.
* Compay Y Sus Muchachos Segundo - Amor de Loca Juventud (+ others from Buena Vista Social Club).
* David Lowe - BBC World-Asian Dream.
* Cliff Martinez - First Sleep (Solaris soundtrack)
* Enya - Marble Halls.
* lots of chip music+ lots more...   :)

tomos:
Sorry, I only realised later, after making the opening post,  that Firefox+DownloadHelper seem to be able to "see" and download only 50 of the available files listed.
-IainB (February 06, 2013, 01:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

I got total 151 tracks (including the '10 best') with the flashgot addon - very fast download too (for here).

tomos:
for 40:
Anna Rose in one for you I reckon (for me too!) strong voice / strong guitar
I'll add more to this post as I get to hear them.
Bot'Ox I enjoyed - it a remix: Basement Love (Pachanga Boys Remix)
Natural Child - I'm not so good on genres - southern rock I guess :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version