ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How much have I downloaded?

<< < (7/7)

Curt:
Curt, you really should find out if you can check the traffic at the router level.
-f0dder (February 05, 2013, 10:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
+1 :Thmbsup:-40hz (February 05, 2013, 10:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

I cannot imagine it should be a problem, as the company already have told me that my registered total download for January merely was 18GB. But of course it would be nice to know their policy on streaming. My Netgear CG3000 gateway doesn't tell how much is coming or going.

f0dder:
My Netgear CG3000 gateway doesn't tell how much is coming or going.-Curt (February 05, 2013, 10:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hm, you have no way to logon to the router? (Wouldn't be surprised if TDC or one of their subcompanies locked down the router... they definitely do it for business lines, and tend to insist on DKK800 to make adjustments 8) ).

But oh, yeah, YouSee is cable and not ADSL - forgot that. I guess they might count TV and Data separately, then.

Curt:
But oh, yeah, YouSee is cable and not ADSL - forgot that. I guess they might count TV and Data separately, then.-f0dder (February 05, 2013, 10:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

silly of me not to have mentioned this from the beginning. Yes, cable only.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version