ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Flash Games and 2XL Simulator

booklets already scanned

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
joe has sent me scans for the "Basic Metric System" booklet and "Games and Puzzle Program #1" booklet.

thanks joe!

the metrics booklet is now up, you can view it by clicking the "booklet/info" button from the simulator when viewing the metric system tape.
or if you are just curious, here is the web page for the booklet: https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/2XL/carts/MetricSystem/booklet.html

apparently joe as a child got some real use out of his 2xl because his "games and puzzle" booklet was actually filled in with solutions to the word searches and crossword puzzle, so we're cleaning that up before posting

anyone who wants to contribute booklet scans, just scan all the pages at a minium of 1024x768 resolution, and send me raw scans - i'll crop and compress and prepare a web page from them and add them.

ingram091:
I loved your site so much, I wanted to add a few books and tape.  do you send them back after encoding them?  I'm just wondering.  I kept it all these years.  I always figured my kids would get a kick out of it.  as a toy their dad used to play with.  But it was really cool to see it live and interactive online.  lol 

I scanned the General information WorkBook for the original tape.  It too has some clean up to do though.  Let me know where to e-mail it to, or I may be able to just upload it to my server and let you link from that.

I have the monsters. myths and legends book in good shape, and the talking calculator booklet in good shape also.

Other 8-tracks I have:
Science fiction
U.S. Presedents & American History
Super Heroes and Comic books Cavalcade
Challenges of General Science

And these ones had the little button insert to change what was desplayed too
True False Yes no
..a......b.....c....d

Bet your life
Amazing Sports Feats
50s and 60s nostalgia
Tid Bits and funny facts
Science Fiction II

And last is the Wonders of the World
.....a.......b......c......d
Accurate Not True False

I'm willing to scan the books I have (3) and encode the tapes if I can figure out how. 
[Edit]  found instruction.  ty...

ingram091:
opps sorry I got so excited I didnt read everything yet.  I found your instructions.  thanks...

mouser:
hi ingram - thanks for nice words!
before you bother to scan anything
you should check out this other 2xl site that has recently scanned a bunch:

http://www.2xlrobot.com/

no point rescanning what they've already scanned.

ingram091:
OK here is the first Tapes Book scanned.  GeneralInformationR1 In your format and cleaned up for the site.

Download GeneralInformationR1 Booklet Zipped (updated)

Includes your formated :
booklet.html
bookletimages\p0.jpg
bookletimages\pinst.jpg
bookletimages\p1.jpg
bookletimages\p2.jpg
bookletimages\p4.jpg
bookletimages\p5.jpg
bookletimages\p6.jpg
bookletimages\p7.jpg
bookletimages\p8.jpg
bookletimages\p9.jpg