ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for a minimalist Desktop Calendar Application..

<< < (9/10) > >>

pilgrim:
I have downloaded Classic Calendar and find it ideal for my needs, the only problem I have with it is that it starts in a large window in the centre of the screen.
I can reduce it and put it just above the clock, then minimise it to the system tray, it will stay put until I reboot, so every morning I have to put it back.

Anyone know if it's possible to carry the settings across a reboot?

Just had a thought, could running it in portable mode be the problem?

mouser:
Hi Mouser,
just checking in to see where things stand re the "minimalist calendar".
-chrisk (April 05, 2013, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

well, i guess i gave up on it for another year and will continue to use my paper calendar and cogitate on the issue some more.

rgdot:
Judging by two recent threads on DC, mouser's next project should be a calendar/email program

Tinman57:
  I've been using RTPO (Ready To Print Organizer) since 1998 and have never had an issue.  It only cost $19.95, and doesn't have any crapware, at least the last time I downloaded it.  lol  It really has a lot of bells and whistles for such a small program.  It loads up in a blink of the eye and switches screens just as fast....

http://www.nsnsoftware.com/

chrisk:
hi mouser and all,
well, pity that the project is sort of "suspended" for now.

my question then to all the "calendar searchers" out there is:
does anybody know of a "simple and basic" calendar program which, as mouser initially stated, offers click-and-enter-text AND (this being the function i definitely need) click-and-change-backgroundcolor [multiple color choice!] for any day of the grid? 

thanks and cheers
chrisk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version