ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Down-Down with "Paste from Clipboard Option"!

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
A follow up question:
Are you wanting to paste the clipboard image as a NEW image by itself? Or open it as a new image?

If the later, try the File menu "Create New Image File from Clipboard Image".

saurabhdua:
Hello Mouser!

Yes I was trying to accomplish the first option as quoted by you. But then, I have just tried that "File Menu" based option, & now it seems to work perfectly!

Iam OK with that as well. Earlier I was expecting that a mere  Ctrl+V against the 'Grey Background' based Screen would do wonders for me!

Its now that I have realized that even with "Pic Pic" you would first create a Blank Image & then press Ctrl+V to see the desired Outcome :-)

But then.....what 'Corollary" does "Paste Clipboard Image/Object as New object(Ctrl+V)" within Edit Menu draw in relevance to your Program?

What is its Significance?

mouser:
it still sounds like i need to fix the paste as object, but now that i know the new file method works i should be able to fix it to work for you.

the object paste method lets you resize and move the pasted image bitmap on top of another main image.

saurabhdua:
Thanks Mouser..for all yours perseverance to this matter. :Thmbsup:However, Please do make sure to offer the "Copy to Clipboard", a straightforward access in the form of an 'Exclusive' Button towards the Right side panel.

A mere press to that Button would automatically make an exit of the "Captured Image" from the Object Mode, & will facilitate a 'No frills' method for the very objective.

I wait desperately to see that 'coming in' for any further release of Captor....Please! :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version