ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Google ad test

<< < (3/11) > >>

mouser:
I have never seen that ad before.. thats ridiculous -- how can google adsense possibly allow that as an ad !?
i am going to add it to blacklist immediately.  i am honestly shocked that google would allow such an ad.

in fairness, i have ads enabled and all of the ads i've seen are clear about what they and are clearly normal advertisements, are and none are "click to download" types.  for example here's the last one i saw:
Google ad test

so far all the ones i've shown are normal but unrelated to the topic -- maybe that's because it has enough mined data about me that it is trying to show me things it thinks i want regardless of page contents, or maybe that's just because its going to take some time for page contents to be reflected.  time will tell.

BUT

the one you are seeing looks pure evil!

app103:
the one you are seeing looks pure evil!
-mouser (April 30, 2013, 08:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

And this is why so many people use ad blockers!

tomos:
I thought they were just going to be text ads :huh:

Here's what it looks like with FF + adblock extension:

Google ad test

:-\

tomos:
Here's what the thread Weather Alert (As service or tray apps) (about flooding in the Philipines) looks like:

Google ad test

:(

TaoPhoenix:
in fairness, i have ads enabled and all of the ads i've seen are clear about what they and are clearly normal advertisements, are and none are "click to download" types.  ...
-mouser (April 30, 2013, 08:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Bad news for you Mouser, more variants of the Green Download bar are back!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version