ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Seedling's Software

Mixtape Maker: Updates and Latest Beta Versions Here

<< < (9/15) > >>

parpfish:
excellent -- looks like you're on top the situation.  :Thmbsup:

glad I could help  :)  -- the better RMTM is the happier i am -- like you (i think) i found myself using it all the time -- saves me time messing around with what to play -- I always want to hear a mix of:

a) the latest batch of stuff i'm into (must haves)
b) songs by a particular artist or batch of artists (keywords), and
c) random stuff from my library (random picks)

---- no other program does this -- so RMTM actually saves me time and bother doing the above manually!

sounds like an advert, but true!

P.

seedling:
thanks a lot!  this is the exact reason i started this project.  i'm glad you like it.

ok, so i just posted a new build (1.9.34.96 beta). give it a try and see if this is how you're used to using the darn thing.  i'm pretty sure i got most (if not all) of the keywording kinks out.  but please tell me if i'm wrong.

thanks again

mouser:
what about being able to filter by song ratings?
i know that many music players let you rate how good a song is.. seems like it would be nice to make a playlist out of only songs with high ratings..

mouser:
would it be good to have a display option that showed album, artist, song title, since thats what the keyword searching is looking at.

parpfish:
give it a try and see if this is how you're used to using the darn thing.  i'm pretty sure i got most (if not all) of the keywording kinks out.  but please tell me if i'm wrong.
-seedling (January 21, 2008, 08:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

tested: 1.9.34.96 beta

sorry to report same issue (exactly the same "test" settings as attached earlier)
it's like it's still bypassing the keywrod filter.

i'll leave it with you.

ps. (just to be a real pain in the arse):   +1 for mouser's suggestion "... good to have a display option that showed album, artist, song title, since thats what the keyword searching is looking at"  [raises MP3 tag issues presumably as to display ID3v2 or ID3v1 (i'd recommend ID3v2)]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version