ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Seedling's Software

Mixtape Maker: Updates and Latest Beta Versions Here

<< < (13/15) > >>

seedling:
I swear I did a new topic, but it's not there.  So I apologize Seedling if I'm mucking up this thread.  I keep getting a "199x is not a valid integer".  This can happen when adding, or removing tracks.  It's not always the same MP3 file that is listed in the statusbar that causes the error.  Help!
-Rocketboy (September 27, 2008, 08:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

not sure what's going on with any board issues, but i did have a couple questions for you re: your troubles:

1) which version of the program are you using
2) what type of media files is it having trouble with (i.e. mp3, wma, etc.)
3) (if known) what type of tagging system are these files tagged with? (ID3v1, ID3v2.x, ApeTags...)

Rocketboy:
I swear I did a new topic, but it's not there.  So I apologize Seedling if I'm mucking up this thread.  I keep getting a "199x is not a valid integer".  This can happen when adding, or removing tracks.  It's not always the same MP3 file that is listed in the statusbar that causes the error.  Help!
-Rocketboy (September 27, 2008, 08:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

not sure what's going on with any board issues, but i did have a couple questions for you re: your troubles:

1) which version of the program are you using
2) what type of media files is it having trouble with (i.e. mp3, wma, etc.)
3) (if known) what type of tagging system are these files tagged with? (ID3v1, ID3v2.x, ApeTags...)

-seedling (September 29, 2008, 07:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm running 1.9.39.100.  I have a few wav's, but afaik, they should be almost all MP3's.  Also, i do believe that they are all tagged with ID3vX tags.   

Rocketboy:
I found it.  Somehow someone shoe-horned a 199x in a year field.

mouser:
Nice writeup on FreewareGenius today:

http://www.freewaregenius.com/2009/03/12/random-mixtape-maker-a-smart-powerful-playlist-creator/

404notfound:
Having a problem with one of the options. The option "Limit total file size to .." doesn't seem to do anything. I check the box and for any size I enter, I get a result of my entire search result.

Other than this, just what I've been looking for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version