ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Using Screenshot Captor moves the shortcuts on my desktop

<< < (2/2)

RonaldDumsfeld:
Thank you for your kind suggestions.

Ideally what I'm looking for is something I can use to draw a box round any part of the screen, capture than image in a window then use the windows borders in the usual way to make it larger or smaller, then save that for use in other documents.

Being able to annotate, label, caption etc would be a plus but really all I want to do is quickly make small stuff a readable size for myself and others. 

mouser:
Screenshot Captor actually has a feature that might be useful for you for that.

First, use Shift+Printscreen key to capture the selection region of the desktop.

Then use your mouse scroll wheel to quickly zoom the image to the size you want it.

Then choose "Adjust Image to Current View" from the Edit Menu to resize the image to what you see, and save (Ctrl+S).

[to make this quicker you'll want to change the mode after capture to automatically show the main SC window after each capture instead of showing the post-capture popup dialog].

RonaldDumsfeld:
That's good mouser. Thanks.

Unfortunately I seem to be a bit slower witted than the average but I'll get there eventually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version