ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Computer science student expelled for testing university software security

<< < (21/22) > >>

Renegade:
^^ StoicJoker - It's always wonderful to hear you call a spade a spade. :)  :Thmbsup: You do it with style!

wraith808:
^ Ren said it before I could :)

40hz:
^^ StoicJoker - It's always wonderful to hear you call a spade a spade. :)  :Thmbsup: You do it with style!
-Renegade (January 24, 2013, 08:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

@Ren -

"Admiration -- our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves."  - Ambrose Bierce

;D :P

Renegade:
-Renegade (January 24, 2013, 08:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

@Ren -

"Admiration -- our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves."  - Ambrose Bierce

;D :P

-40hz (January 24, 2013, 08:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

You probably expect me to be all modest now, eh? Pfft. Modesty is a fault, and I have no faults. :P ;D (@SJ - take that as a compliment! ;) )

Edvard:
One unfortnate thing I'm seeing more and more with the upcoming generation is how many have consciously or subconsciously embraced the notion that "it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to get permission." Almost like life comes with a reset or "new game" button. Well guess what? It doesn't. It's called reality. Welcome to Life-101.

--- End quote ---

You can blame the ever-venerable Grace Hopper for the quote, but it's pretty much human nature at work there, I'm afraid.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version