ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

background color degrades some fonts??

<< < (3/3)

cathie28:
Mouser wrote:
You will need to change SOMETHING about a text box before you see any fix -- so select it and toggle the inner color on and then off, or edit the text in some way, etc.

--- End quote ---
Meaning, use this technique in the new beta version?
It's nice to have some work around, but I'm assuming you will try to fix it (eventually) so the toggling / changing a text box isn't necessary?  Mainly because most won't know / remember to use the work around steps.

Tomos - I'm not sure either, what the sizes for fonts in SSC represent - or just a generic numeric value.  Definitely not pt. size.

hamradio:
Mouser wrote:
You will need to change SOMETHING about a text box before you see any fix -- so select it and toggle the inner color on and then off, or edit the text in some way, etc.

--- End quote ---
Meaning, use this technique in the new beta version?
It's nice to have some work around, but I'm assuming you will try to fix it (eventually) so the toggling / changing a text box isn't necessary?  Mainly because most won't know / remember to use the work around steps.

Tomos - I'm not sure either, what the sizes for fonts in SSC represent - or just a generic numeric value.  Definitely not pt. size.
-cathie28 (January 23, 2013, 10:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Im not mouser, but what I think mouser is saying to do with the new version he put up is to see if its fixed by doing that on existing ones or you can see if its fixed just by creating a new one probably.

mouser:
Yup, what Ham said.

cathie28:
Used new portable beta version.  Not sure I see much difference (or need) between toggle / edit anything inside text box or not, to improve text quality after initial creation.  Which is good.background color degrades some fonts??
Mouser - I thought you'd left the building after I 1st reported this issue couple days ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version