ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Update Check

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
strange.. i'll look into it -- i may have to send you a debug version to shed light on where things are going wrong with the update check..

JeremyWW:
strange.. i'll look into it -- i may have to send you a debug version to shed light on where things are going wrong with the update check..
-mouser (January 17, 2013, 05:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
Please do. I'm used to testing...

conceptualclarity:
The Check for Updates lines are not working for me now either.

I want to congratulate mouser on Clipboard Help+Spell. It's a terrific program, and I run it all the time. I saw the high praise and great prominence given to another clipboard program, Save.Me, at a major download website and was lulled into assuming it was the best of its kind. I was very disappointed in it, and I was very glad to find that Clipboard Help+Spell is far better.

I especially love the sounds. I have had to right-click twice on my Mozilla browsers to ensure that they got the new text when I copied. So many times they have pasted the next-to-last text. When I hear that sound I know I only have to click once.

mouser:
Thanks very much for the nice words cc.

I will check the update code.. I have a new theory that it might actually be checking for updates but not reporting anything when it sees you have the latest version -- if so i'll fix that.

conceptualclarity:
I have a new theory that it might actually be checking for updates but not reporting anything when it sees you have the latest version -- if so i'll fix that.
--- End quote ---

I checked About, and mine is not up to date. If I go back to the original download I won't lose any of my clips, will I?

I have another problem to report. Sometimes on my 2 GB XP I have a crisis of responsiveness, and I click out everything I can think of, including Clipboard Help+Spell. I have found that when I bring it back, it doesn't start recording new clips for a long time. Today it was a matter of hours. The sound still hasn't come back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version