ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

No eMail Notification When Using QuickReply

<< < (2/3) > >>

skywalka:
There is no section called "Notifications and Email" under "Profile & Membership" for me.

Maybe it is because I am not a member?

jgpaiva:
Maybe it is because I am not a member?
-skywalka (April 26, 2006, 07:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
:( I have no idea... Maybe that's a question for mouser.

mouser:
i'm looking into the quick reply notification thing, i don't kknow why it wouldn't behave just like regular reply.

as far as notifications and email under profile&membership,
it seems i did not enable this for non donating members, but i have now.

actually i need to say that this is crazy that this was not enabled because it meant it was impossible to follow the instructions about how to disable the newsletter for non-donating members, which was not my intention  >:(

jgpaiva:
i'm looking into the quick reply notification thing, i don't know why it wouldn't behave just like regular reply.
-mouser (April 27, 2006, 01:37 PM)
--- End quote ---
I think it was me who mentioned that. I was just guessing. I'm not sure that's the problem here, i think skywalka just would like to have a checkbox next to the "post" button on the quick reply. (since he can't even have that option enabled, that can't be the problem)

brotherS:
as far as notifications and email under profile&membership,
it seems i did not enable this for non donating members, but i have now.
-mouser (April 27, 2006, 01:37 PM)
--- End quote ---
Why?

IMHO, you should leave some forum-related benefits for people who donate. It was one of the reasons I made my first donation here by the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version