ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

need to blur out most of system tray

<< < (2/2)

jadekitten5425:
Wow, you all are very kind and helpful.  Thanks  I want to charge a very small fee for my program, as it is my first and i worked hard, but with all the great software here being free, I feel kind of mean.  any advice?

mouser:
Charge for your software, and don't feel bad about it at all.

There is no shame or anything wrong with charging for software, and your users would rather you succeed and be able to develop it than to not be able to work on it.

This forum and site is not focused on charging for software and you won't find discussions here about maximizing profits, etc.  - as we are interested in different things.  But we do not take the position here that there is anything wrong with charging for software -- and we encourage our members to find ways to support themselves and succeed -- however they define that for themselves.

wraith808:
Well said, Mouser!   :Thmbsup:

Ath:
Charge for your software, and don't feel bad about it at all.-mouser (January 10, 2013, 05:48 PM)
--- End quote ---
+10 :Thmbsup:

Curt:
Wow, you all are very kind and helpful.  Thanks  I want to charge a very small fee for my program, as it is my first and i worked hard, but with all the great software here being free, I feel kind of mean.  any advice? -jadekitten5425 (January 10, 2013, 05:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

-one advice request: Remember to come back and tell about your program  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version