topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 6:10 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Feature Request::'My Favorites' Panel for ClipArt Objects.  (Read 3517 times)

saurabhdua

• Participant
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Feature Request::'My Favorites' Panel for ClipArt Objects.
« on: January 12, 2013, 09:20 AM »
Hello folks!

They are in a plenty! However, we do manage to use only a few of these on a regular basis.

Therefore, I would request introducing a 'My Favorites' panel to host & thus easily select & use the 'Preferred' Clip Art objects.

Also, I dearly MISS the "Copy to Clipboard' option in the right hand panel that hosts no. of other preferences like Save, Frames, Borders..etc.

"Copy to Clipboard" should have been offered a 'No frills' access from the very beginning itself!

At present, we have to press ESCAPE a multiple times before punching in Ctrl C, OR move a Mouse over an "Edit" Menu to finally select a 'Confusion driven'>>Copy object to Clipboard !?

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Feature Request::'My Favorites' Panel for ClipArt Objects.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 03:10 PM »
Let's see..

Ctrl+C should copy screenshot to clipboard, as long as you are in the main window and not in object mode.. perhaps i could add a button too toolbar for it..

As far as clipart favorites.. clipart objects are just png images, and you can add your own clipart folder from the "External Tools" directory -- could you try that and just maintain any of your favorite clipart in your own custom folder there.

What else did i miss?

ralfs

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 05:10 AM »
I have my cliparts in the "ClipartUser" folder, but it would be more effective, if the usercliparts were listed on top of the clipartdirectories (drop down field) and not at the end.

I tried some other names for this folder but it still remains at the bottom of the long list.
Ralf

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 01:06 PM »
good point, i will move it to the top.. and i will have it REMEMBER the last selected folder, so no matter what you select it will be there the next time.

ralfs

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 05:52 AM »
Many thanks in advance!
Ralf