ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Good writing program for the iPad?

<< < (2/3) > >>

robinsiebler:
I looked at several of the ones you listed and for now I have settled on Notebooks. Circus Whatever, despite the revolting name, seemed to have a lot of very nice features, but it got panned as being practically unusable due to sluggishness.

wraith808:
I looked at several of the ones you listed and for now I have settled on Notebooks. Circus Whatever, despite the revolting name, seemed to have a lot of very nice features, but it got panned as being practically unusable due to sluggishness.
-robinsiebler (January 09, 2013, 03:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't have a problem with sluggishness, either on my iPad or on my Mac, so I'm not sure what they're referring to.

robinsiebler:
I saw two different reviews that said it performed like a dog on an iPad 3. One recommended it but only as a means to have your documents with you. It specifically stated you should do most of the heavy lifting on a Mac and I don't have a Mac so...

Also, it gets dinged for being sluggish in several reviews on the store page.

Carol Haynes:
[off topic]
Just misread the thread title as "God writing program for the iPad?" and thought that's some marketing!!!!
[/off topic]

robinsiebler:
I AM a GOD!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version