ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Borland C++ Builder Contest

Other Borland Developer Studio Languages?

(1/1)

dajo:
I know C++ is the language of choice at DC but would you consider opening the contest to other Borland Developer Studio languages?  I might enter the contest if Delphi for Win32 were allowed. 

mouser:
i'm afraid this contest is only for c++ builder.  there are some great delphi communities out there but so little for c++ builder users so we thought we would focus this one on c++ builder.

but most of our contests in the future will be language neutral so stay tuned for more programming contests where there will be no specific ide/language.

app103:
If you can get a copy of Delphi 4 in 21 Days, near the very end there is a whole chapter about translating Delphi projects to be C++ Builder projects. It goes through step by step with what you have to do...and I have successfully translated one of my projects following it.

If I do enter this competition, it will be with something I will create in Delphi first and then translate to C++ Builder, following that book's guide.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version