ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Rumors of Adobe releasing CS2 for free? (true or NOT true)

<< < (6/17) > >>

helmut85:
Could one of the moderators change the subtitle of this thread from (NOT SPAM) to (SPAM), please?

Jibz:
I think after making a page with downloads available to anybody with an Adobe ID, and letting half the internet download the version that does not require activation, that is probably slightly too late.

Carol Haynes:
Note CS2 isn't compatible (at least officially) with Vista or later.-Carol Haynes (January 07, 2013, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm still using Photoshop from CS3 on Win7 x64 so hopefully CS2 will still run ok.
-Stoic Joker (January 07, 2013, 01:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

CS3 is fully Windows 7 compat - CS2 isn't

dr_andus:
It surely would be interesting to see an official Adobe statement on this, rather than a comment on a comment on an Adobe forum. Later on another Adobe staffer says:

I don't think you have to worry about Adobe coming after you for this [referring to user who had downloaded the files in good faith]

As soon as our execs have approved an official statement on this issue, I or another Adobe staffer will post it here.
--- End quote ---

tomos:
Note CS2 isn't compatible (at least officially) with Vista or later.-Carol Haynes (January 07, 2013, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm still using Photoshop from CS3 on Win7 x64 so hopefully CS2 will still run ok.
-Stoic Joker (January 07, 2013, 01:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

CS3 is fully Windows 7 compat - CS2 isn't
-Carol Haynes (January 07, 2013, 05:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

are you talking about officially or do you mean you've run into trouble on 7 with it?
EDIT/ I see you say 'officially' in an earlier post

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version