ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 Release - Skyrim Character Manager

(1/4) > >>

wraith808:
NANY 2013 Entry Information
Application NameSkyrim Character ManagerShort DescriptionManage the save files for multiple characters in SkyrimSupported OSesWindows XP/Vista/7Web Pagehttp://thinkshui.net/software/skyrim-character-manager/Setup FilePortable - InstallerDescriptionSkryim is another great game by Bethesda – a worthy addition to The Elder Scrolls line. There are some problems with AI, and scaling at higher levels, but all of that is minor in relation to the sense of atmosphere and immersion the story line brings. But the one area that I think they fell short on was the ability to play multiple characters. And this is a game that cries out for multiple playthroughs.

Enter the Skyrim Character Manager. It’s made for one thing- to help manage the save files for multiple characters. It also holds additional information as wanted for the different characters as I do like a bit more role-playing in my role-playing games.
Features
* Backed by a database that holds fluff information about each character
* Allows the moving of save files from active to inactive directories
* Allows files to be backed up
* Links to run Skyrim, and visit popular sites
* Provides interface to delete save filesScreenshotsNANY 2013 Release - Skyrim Character ManagerInstallationWith .NET 4.0 installed, unzip application to location and run.UninstallingDelete application install location.
NotesRequires .NET 4.0.

Quick Whirlwind Tour of the Application (made using the Easy Screencast Recorder)

Ath:
Looking good :Thmbsup:

kyrathaba:
Awesome, Wrath   :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
I don't have Skyrim yet, but one day I will. And then I will likely use this. :Thmbsup:

Shades:
@Deozaan:
You definitely should get it. Although it is not heavy on the (PC) requirements, that game is responsible for me overheating (and breaking of) my motherboard, because I couldn´t stop playing even through the heatwave we had here (you know, when it cools of to 35 degrees Celsius at night). I should mention that AC´s give me a headache, so I don´t have one at home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version