ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 Release - Skyrim Character Manager

<< < (2/4) > >>

wraith808:
@Deozaan:

Totally agreed with Shades.  It's singlehandedly responsible for me not playing pretty much *anything* else.  I get on MMOs every once in a while (since I'm paying a subscription) and Dishonored managed to get me off of it for a week.  But other than that- it's been Skyrim, to the tune of over 350 hours.  And when you can play 300 hours, and not finish, and still manage to discover new places, people, and things in the base story- that tells you something.

Deozaan:
@Deozaan:

Totally agreed with Shades.  It's singlehandedly responsible for me not playing pretty much *anything* else.  I get on MMOs every once in a while (since I'm paying a subscription) and Dishonored managed to get me off of it for a week.  But other than that- it's been Skyrim, to the tune of over 350 hours.  And when you can play 300 hours, and not finish, and still manage to discover new places, people, and things in the base story- that tells you something.
-wraith808 (January 02, 2013, 05:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, I know! I played Oblivion for about 100 hours and never did complete the main quest-line. I'm just waiting for Skyrim and all DLC/expansions to be in one nice pack for a low price. I will own Skyrim one day. . . But I don't really play a lot of games these days, so I don't mind waiting.

wraith808:
Ah... I see.  Yeah, I was in the same boat- I think that the companies still haven't realized how those GOTY packages have pissed off customers because it screws the early adopters in more ways than one. (especially since it can end up that you have to pay more for an expansion later than someone does for that expansion, all the others, and the base game!)

I was waiting on Skyrim for that reason- but a really good deal hit and I got it for $20.  And its one of the few (Dishonored being another recent game that falls into that category) that I don't mind the expense because of the sheer time and enjoyment I've gotten from it.

wraith808:
I've posted it on Skyrim Nexus - it can be found at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29485/

DougalS:
I tried it but couldn't get it to work. Win7x64 system, Skyrim with SkyUI installed, and exe files renamed so Steam with launch with SkyUI enabled. After install, when I run from the desktop icon I get this error:

I couldn't run the shortcut as admin, but found the batch file in C:\Program Files (x86)\GPG\Skyrim Character Manager folder which did work when run as admin. Did setup and set the folders to the TESV,exe path and my savegame folder, but all the buttons including Add are still greyed put. Tried using the Skyrim.exe and Launcher.exe paths with same result. Uninstalled and used the portable version with same results.
What am I doing wrong?
Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version