ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Community Giveaways

DonationCoder Digital White Elephant Thread

<< < (7/9) > >>

wraith808:
Ok, I get that :)  I can be slow sometimes :)

Current Turn
Participant
Current Gift
#Times Traded
4wd
Paste as File, Fast Protect, and URL-Run
Bioshock Franchise Collection
>> (12/31)
c.gingerich
A choice of Stardock Fences or Tiles
Nation Red
mouser
Deozaan
Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold Edition
Section 8: Prejudice Pack which includes- Section 8: Prejudice, Section 8: Prejudice Blitz Pack, Section 8: Prejudice Overdrive Map Pack, and Section 8: Prejudice Frontier Colonies Map Pack.
wraith808
Amiga Forever 2012 Plus Edition R3 includes C64 Forever 2012 Plus Edition
Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest

One thing to remember- you can't take back what was just taken.  Just wanted to make that clear as I see it wasn't above.

c.gingerich:
I'll keep what I got thank you.

wraith808:
Current Turn
Participant
Current Gift
#Times Traded
4wd
Paste as File, Fast Protect, and URL-Run
Bioshock Franchise Collection
c.gingerich
A choice of Stardock Fences or Tiles
Nation Red
mouser
>> (12/31)
Deozaan
Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold Edition
Section 8: Prejudice Pack which includes- Section 8: Prejudice, Section 8: Prejudice Blitz Pack, Section 8: Prejudice Overdrive Map Pack, and Section 8: Prejudice Frontier Colonies Map Pack.
wraith808
Amiga Forever 2012 Plus Edition R3 includes C64 Forever 2012 Plus Edition
Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest

Deozaan:
I'm good with what I've got. Thanks!

wraith808:
And with Deo's response, we'll call it done.  That said, there's only the drawing for the final prize left under the Digital Virtual Christmas Tree.  But since there's so few people, there's a wrinkle- there's actually four individual prizes in the big prize, so we're going to play a game. :)  Each participant send me a PM with the words 'split' or 'giveaway'.  If everyone says split, I'll randomly split the prizes among you (each getting at least one).  If any person says giveaway, then I'll draw for one of you three to take it all.  Let me know by tomorrow.  (I was going to do a three-way prisoner's dilemma... but decided not to  ;D)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version