ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Community Giveaways

DonationCoder Digital White Elephant Thread

<< < (8/9) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
"three-way prisoners dilemma".............................................................That sounds.........................I don't even.........................SEXUAL REFERENCE!

4wd:
Each participant send me a PM with the words 'split' or 'giveaway'.  If everyone says split, I'll randomly split the prizes among you (each getting at least one).  If any person says giveaway, then I'll draw for one of you three to take it all.-wraith808 (January 01, 2013, 09:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh you sneaky #&#%#*~~!!!

That's just a ploy to find out whether we are the kind, generous, giving people that we purport to be on the forum....or in reality are self-centered, back-stabbing SOBs.

Nice  :Thmbsup:

PS. You're a psychiatrist aren't you?

wraith808:
PS. You're a psychiatrist aren't you?
-4wd (January 01, 2013, 06:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

No... a programmer.  I just need a psychiatrist.  And if I was, then I'd have done the three way prisoner's dilemma.

a) choose give, split, or take it all.
b) if one person chooses take it all- they get everything.
c) if more than one person chooses take it all, and the other chooses anything else, that person gets everything.
d) if everyone chooses give, then everyone gets something... and a bonus.
e) if one or two people choose give and the other(s) split, then the split is between those that chose split.
f) If everyone chooses take it all, no one gets anything.
g) any non-covered arrangement is an even split.

Now *that* would be interesting to watch  ;D

But this way, no one knows what anyone else chose, unless everyone chooses split. :)

4wd:
And if I was, then I'd have done the three way prisoner's dilemma.

Now *that* would be interesting to watch  ;D-wraith808 (January 01, 2013, 07:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's just simply evil.........

I'm in  :greenclp:

PS. I stand by my original PM if we go this way.

wraith808:
No... I'd not want to go that way.  It's an even split by counts.  So... (drumroll)

4wd: Orcs Must Die 2- complete
e.gingerich: Worms Revolution & Worms Revolution Season Pass
Deozaan: Titan Quest

And all 3 get a copy of Booster Trooper

All three of you PM me your Steam Names (and c.gingerich PM me your e-mail address and whether you want tiles or fences).  If you three want to contact each other directly to exchange your personal gifts, then that will work also- let me know if you haven't heard from the other party by the end of the week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version