ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Community Giveaways

DonationCoder Digital White Elephant Thread

(1/9) > >>

wraith808:
I postponed the start a bit hoping to get a few more people involved, but I think with this being Christmas Eve, it's as good a time as any to start!

Reposting the Rules
1. Order will be determined randomly, and posted.
2. There is a maximum of one day for a move.
3. On your turn, you can choose to either (a) choose a gift from the pile, or (b) take an already opened gift.
4. If you choose a gift from the pile, it is chosen randomly, and revealed to all.
5. If you choose to take a gift from a person, that person immediately gets to choose to take an already opened gift (not the one just taken), or take a gift from the pile.
6. Each gift can only change hands twice.

After one time around, if the first person has never had his or her gift taken, they may choose to trade their gift for someone else's.

--- End quote ---

We can start anytime, but I'm not starting the timer on the expiration of turn until the 26th. :)

wraith808:
Current Turn
Participant
Current Gift
#Times Traded
>> (12/24)
4wd
Paste as File, Fast Protect, and URL-Run
c.gingerich
mouser
Deozaan
wraith808

4wd:
Purple please - the colour of royalty naturally  :P

Oh, and Merry Xmas - the turkey's in the Weber  ;D

You might as well as add yourself to the mix wraith, add a gift and put yourself on the end of the queue so you'll randomly end up with what's left.

Go ahead - we trust you  ;)

wraith808:
Current Turn
Participant
Current Gift
#Times Traded
4wd
Paste as File, Fast Protect, and URL-Run
>> (12/24)
c.gingerich
A Choice of Stardock Fences or Tiles
mouser
Deozaan
wraith808

(and putting myself at the end does make it more fair- and more fun with more people :))

c.gingerich:
I'll take Green.  :Thmbsup: I almost missed this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version