ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Rant Thread!

<< < (2/13) > >>

Renegade:
Damn!  This would be started when I don't have any rant(s) conveniently available  :P :P.
-barney (December 23, 2012, 08:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

That in itself is a topic to rant about~! ;D

barney:
Damn!  This would be started when I don't have any rant(s) conveniently available  :P :P.
-barney (December 23, 2012, 08:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

That in itself is a topic to rant about~! ;D
-Renegade (December 23, 2012, 09:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hm-m-m-m ... I thought I just did  :P.

app103:
Can anyone explain why it is that yellow colored pencils always seem to come out of the pencil sharpener with a broken point? They could be a brand new pack of pencils and that yellow one will always have issues, always end up all stubby, and you pretty much only get to use it twice.

I think it's a conspiracy in the pencil industry. They have all collaborated and come up with a scheme to make people buy more packs of colored pencils. And by all of them agreeing on making the same color inferior to the rest, they trap the consumer. There is no way out. You can't buy a pack of one brand and a pack of another to get a full, good quality set. That yellow one will always be the bane of your existence. You will end up with shoe boxes full of every color of every brand, but yellow.

Tinman57:
Can anyone explain why it is that yellow colored pencils always seem to come out of the pencil sharpener with a broken point? They could be a brand new pack of pencils and that yellow one will always have issues, always end up all stubby, and you pretty much only get to use it twice.

I think it's a conspiracy in the pencil industry. They have all collaborated and come up with a scheme to make people buy more packs of colored pencils. And by all of them agreeing on making the same color inferior to the rest, they trap the consumer. There is no way out. You can't buy a pack of one brand and a pack of another to get a full, good quality set. That yellow one will always be the bane of your existence. You will end up with shoe boxes full of every color of every brand, but yellow.
-app103 (December 25, 2012, 03:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
  And why does all the pencils have all that pencil and just a little eraser?  Shouldn't the eraser be at least 1/4 the size of the entire pencil?  lol  At least for us that make a lot of writing mistakes.  My handwriting is horrible, but I can type like there's no tomorrow.  hehehe

TaoPhoenix:

-app103 (December 25, 2012, 03:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
  And why does all the pencils have all that pencil and just a little eraser?  Shouldn't the eraser be at least 1/4 the size of the entire pencil?  lol  At least for us that make a lot of writing mistakes.  My handwriting is horrible, but I can type like there's no tomorrow.  hehehe
-Tinman57 (December 26, 2012, 06:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Because it's an Upsell method for you to get that $1.57 big eraser!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version