ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Purging old stuff off your comp

<< < (2/2)

Renegade:
Sigh... Digital packrats that we are...

I've got a bunch of drives sitting idly by... Too much of a packrat and too lazy to do anything about them. (They've been backed up even.)

I just installed a new drive on this computer - restored an image for a clean install - still have the old drive ready to boot off of... Can't let it go "just in case"... Which is a good thing at the moment because there are still things on it that I need to use and have to reboot for...

And then there are the external drives... and the NAS... and the optical media... and...

Not deleting it all quite yet...

mouser:
I think at some point you are better off backing everything up and then starting with a fresh install of Windows, rather than doing major uninstallations of dozens of apps.

Renegade:
I think at some point you are better off backing everything up and then starting with a fresh install of Windows, rather than doing major uninstallations of dozens of apps.
-mouser (December 28, 2012, 05:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hehehe! Just did that. :) Still in the process of reinstalling a lot of stuff though...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version