ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DesktopCoral

DesktopCoral crashing

<< < (2/3) > >>

Irthen:
Hey mouser,

thank you! For me it works perfectly. Just installed it and no problems while undocking/docking or applying new settings to my reserved space on screen.

Happy xmas :)

visionarysellout:
Wow! I hadn't checked back to this thread for quite some time and after I was still getting annoyed by it, I did a google search for it again to find this thread i had started and your response.

I was confused for a long time because it still said version 1.10.01 on the download page, but I did a quick uninstall and redownloaded the setup, and it works great!

mouser:
 :Thmbsup:

visionarysellout:
that's amazing. it only took 30 minutes and a brand new version straight from the developer.. who happens to live in champaign might i add.. (i grew up in watseka. lol)

dr_andus:
Hi Mouser,

I'm not sure if it's related to my PBOL problem,

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=34631.msg359571;topicseen#msg359571

but DesktopCoral crashes several times a day on my Win7, 64-bit system. Normally I just restart the process and that takes care of it, so it's not a massive issue, just a minor inconvenience. But I'm wondering why it might be happening so often.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version