ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Seedling's Software

Hi Everyone / Random MixTape Maker ideas

<< < (4/12) > >>

Xepah:
Hello! Just found this rather groovy program recently, and if you're still working on it would like to put forward a suggestion, if that's okay. :)

All it is, you know the Black List Tab where you can add whole directories that you *don't* want to include, would it be possible to make the Must Have List behave in a similar fashion? That is, have the ability to add whole directories that you *do* want to include rather than just single songs at a time.  I just think it would make life a little easier when trying to fill up my new MP3 player with all the good stuff and none of the bad!  ;D

Other than that, the software's pretty much spot on!  :Thmbsup:

Cheers!   8)

seedling:
I've been meaning to do something with this project for some time but haven't had the time.

But your request seems reasonably easy to take care of; let me dust of the code and add this functionality for you.

I'm glad you enjoy the app and thanks for the feedback! :)

EDIT:
See beta update thread for update!

Xepah:
I've been meaning to do something with this project for some time but haven't had the time.

But your request seems reasonably easy to take care of; let me dust of the code and add this functionality for you.

I'm glad you enjoy the app and thanks for the feedback! :)

EDIT:
See beta update thread for update!
-seedling (September 02, 2007, 03:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow, thats fantastic!  It works a treat!  Thankyou very much!

:D

stan9980:
Is there any possibility of being able to add an entire drive (i.e. M:\) not just a directory on that drive (i.e. M:\My Music)? All my music is neatly organised into artists and I don't fancy adding all the folders individually  :'(

Otherwise it's a great program!  :D

stan9980

seedling:
I don't blame you about not wanting to add dir manually.  Quite frankly I had never tested for rootpath compatibility.  I'll take a look at it and fix this for you.

I'm glad you enjoy my little app. :)

EDIT:

Fixed! will upload new build now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version