ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Seedling's Software

Hi Everyone / Random MixTape Maker ideas

<< < (3/12) > >>

seedling:
thanks for using it! :)

Wish List:  How about a drop down box (seeded on directory search) for Artist ..... that way you can insure that even when selecting a certain Genre your sure to include some favorite artists .......
--- End quote ---

well, you can always drop a dir or mp3 file to the "Must Have List". everything that is in that list will always be included into your compilation (so long as it doesn't over extend the time or size limits).

an example would be, say you want primarily a rap genre mix, but there are a couple songs in the rock category that you'd like to incorporate. all you'd do is drop those rock songs into the "Must Have List" and set your genre limit to rap. this would then only seek out and populate the list with rap songs, but still include those other rock songs you like.

if this is not what you're talking about doing, please elaborate.

mouser:
actually i think the idea could be quite nice to add to mixtape:
put a text box and let the user type in words or phrases separated by commas, and only songs with that in the title would be used; add another box for artists.

so for example, i could type:
love
in the title box, and i would get a mixtape of all songs with the word love in their title. cool.

or i could type:
blondie,pretenders
in the artist box and i would get a mixtape of all songs by those two groups

this seems like a nice idea to me.

pquinntumut:
Hi, all,

Can anyone help? I have saved a playlist but can't see how to access it up again when I shut down & later restart the program.

Peter.

seedling:
Hi, all,

Can anyone help? I have saved a playlist but can't see how to access it up again when I shut down & later restart the program.

Peter.
-pquinntumut (January 30, 2007, 04:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

hello there!

this app doesn't load up playlists (unless you're planning on mixing up the playlist [my first incarnate of this app]). the playlist you save is meant to be used by either your favorite media player or burning application.

I suppose I can add a simple feature to reload a playlist (shouldn't be hard at all) but since this is is a playlist generator and not a media player, i can't really see the application.

mouser:
i wonder if it might be a nice feature to be able to say "make me a random cd using songs from a specific playlist"

that way you could take your time and build master playlists of certain genres or collections, and use them as the source for picking random stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version