ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Seedling's Software

Hi Everyone / Random MixTape Maker ideas

<< < (11/12) > >>

cageybea:
Ok I'm feeling stupid - I must be missing something obvious, but I just don't see it. I have no search area ????? (see pic)

seedling:
not sure what you mean by search area, but all you have to do is choose a dir or master dir (as you did here 'E:\') to search for audio files, then just click the 'create playlist' button

if there's some other issue, please let me know

cageybea:
Did you look at the pic?  I can't search if I don't have a place to search - I clicked on create playlist, but all that was going to do was put every song in that folder in the playlist.  Here is another close up pic. I have the Select a directory to search option but I just don't have an option there to type in what I want to search FOR within that directory- ??   Sorry I know it's probably something dumb on my part - but I'm confused how to get the search options to show up

seedling:
you have to set your options in order to filter what you want (and don't want) in the list.

cageybea:
Well apparently your pic on the main page is a earlier version and you have all your options right there in the opening window. In this version I just downloaded it is not like that. I have to click on the Options Tab ( which you don't even have in your pictured version) then I have to click on the keywords tab within the Options tab and search from there - not nearly as convenient seems to me as the version you have pictured. Could I get your version? lol  Anyway, maybe you should change the pic of your program so other dumb people like myself won't get confused :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version