ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Expert PDF 8 Professional

<< < (5/7) > >>

superboyac:
man...powerdesk still doing it, eh?  my first alternative file manager over 10 years ago.

relipse:
man...powerdesk still doing it, eh?  my first alternative file manager over 10 years ago.
-superboyac (December 23, 2012, 12:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

tom told me about Directory Opus which i just purchased after my 60 day trial, i purchased the light version but i may upgrade to pro! i love it

Darwin:
Hi Curt and everyone else. I miss you all and DonationCoder and do try to keep up with goings on around here. Life has intruded and I don't have the time that I used to have to post here... I'll keep checking in and will try to post more as software is still a passion for me, even if I don't indulge it as much as I did in the past!

I'm still a File Manager addict, but now have only Dopus 10 Pro installed. I keep the XYPlorer and xplorer2 installers up to date in archive, but went on a serious austerity kick about three months ago WRT the amount of software that I have on my aging computer. Trying to squeeze another year out of it... So, I'm down to one of everything installed on my system.

superboyac:
-superboyac (December 23, 2012, 12:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

tom told me about Directory Opus which i just purchased after my 60 day trial, i purchased the light version but i may upgrade to pro! i love it
-relipse (December 23, 2012, 12:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes!  I moved from powerdesk to dopus in 2002 and never looked back!

Good to hear from you Darwin!  Keep the addiction alive.

TaoPhoenix:
http://computelogy.com/2012/12/free-expert-pdf-8-business-edition/
-cmpm (December 19, 2012, 01:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

I downloaded the trial today. It may not be bad if you need a free alternative to Adobe Acrobat, but the interface layout just felt a little strange to me coming off of Adobe X with their sliding "Vertical Menu Bar".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version