ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Expert PDF 8 Professional

<< < (2/7) > >>

c.gingerich:
Nevermind... I got it working now! Great! Thanks!

superboyac:
Why does Expert PDF seem to have two companies associated with it, avanquest and visagesoft?

Curt:
Visagesoft is the manufacturer, while rumor has it that when the trading company Avanquest is entering the scene, it is because development has stopped. However, in some cases life has proven this to not be true. AudialsOne, is one example. Hopefully, Visagesoft Expert Pdf is another. But time will tell.

tomos:
Why does Expert PDF seem to have two companies associated with it, avanquest and visagesoft?
-superboyac (December 19, 2012, 12:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

I kind of had the impression that Avanquest were a bit like Ashampoo, doing some of their own and some relabelled stuff, but I really dont know (I see they also sell MS Office etc on their site).

Curt just posted, he knows better :)

kunkel321:
I kind of had the impression that Avanquest were a bit like Ashampoo, doing some of their own and some relabelled stuff, ...-tomos (December 19, 2012, 02:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
  This is also my impression.  Same thing with Serif.  Kindof annoying, but oh well.

RE Expert PDF 8:  Is there anyone out there that uses Sophos and has been unable to register?
On my home computer (with Norton), everything is fine, but at work (with Sophos), I get an error "Cannot access ...  blah permissions."  I think it's a false positive with the SNUpdater.exe module. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version