ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

App to Lose Weight

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
I was really confused because when I first saw the title of this thread, my brain thought it was about Apple. Then I realized that it made no sense for Apple to lose weight. So my brain decided this thread was going to be about app103 and I was wondering why you'd be making a post about her losing weight. :huh:-Deozaan (December 15, 2012, 01:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why, yes, I am losing weight...but I didn't think anybody would notice or care enough to make a post about it.  :P
-app103 (December 15, 2012, 02:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

* Deozaan attempts to get the thread back on topic.
You didn't by chance use a mobile app, did you App?

app103:
-Deozaan (December 15, 2012, 06:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nope...I used gallstones. They are quite effective at getting you to stop eating too much fat. Eat a few cookies and you'll spend hours in pain & agony, bent over the toilet, feeling like you are about to become a frog in space.  :(

Deozaan:
-Deozaan (December 15, 2012, 06:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nope...I used gallstones. They are quite effective at getting you to stop eating too much fat. Eat a few cookies and you'll spend hours in pain & agony, bent over the toilet, feeling like you are about to become a frog in space.  :(
-app103 (December 15, 2012, 08:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yuck! :o :'(

f0dder:
So my brain decided this thread was going to be about app103 and I was wondering why you'd be making a post about her losing weight. :huh:

I think I need a new brain. :-[-Deozaan (December 15, 2012, 01:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
You and me both - I short-circuited the crApple part and went directly to the app103 wondering, though :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version