ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

App to Lose Weight

(1/2) > >>

Renegade:
An interesting article on an app that helps to lose weight:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121210163628.htm

People who used the mobile phone technology and attended 80 percent of the health education sessions lost 15 pounds and maintained the loss for one year. The average weight loss for the mobile phone group -- including those who did not attend the education sessions -- was 8.6 pounds. The control group -- which received the education sessions but no mobile app -- did not lose weight.
--- End quote ---

Deozaan:
I was really confused because when I first saw the title of this thread, my brain thought it was about Apple. Then I realized that it made no sense for Apple to lose weight. So my brain decided this thread was going to be about app103 and I was wondering why you'd be making a post about her losing weight. :huh:

I think I need a new brain. :-[

KynloStephen66515:
I was really confused because when I first saw the title of this thread, my brain thought it was about Apple. Then I realized that it made no sense for Apple to lose weight. So my brain decided this thread was going to be about app103 and I was wondering why you'd be making a post about her losing weight. :huh:

-Deozaan (December 15, 2012, 01:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
* Stephen66515 rolls around the floor laughing his ass off  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :drinksmiley: :drinksmiley: :drinksmiley: :drinksmiley: :drinksmiley: :drinksmiley: :drinksmiley: :drinksmiley: :drinksmiley: :drinksmiley: :drinksmiley: :drinksmiley: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

app103:

-Deozaan (December 15, 2012, 01:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why, yes, I am losing weight...but I didn't think anybody would notice or care enough to make a post about it.  :P

mahesh2k:
 :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version