ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Simple Media Transfer

<< < (2/3) > >>

MilesAhead:
I dunno, he's offering options and opinions - options and opinions that aren't necessarily what you want (in this case), but they're still relevant.

FWIW I think it's a good idea, I'd use it ...
-tomos (December 14, 2012, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Seems like Windows people get bummed if they have to use more than one program. On Linux nobody bats and eye about stringing a half dozen applications together as each link in the chain is already proven. Esp. command line filter/pattern match etc..

Tinman57:
I dunno, he's offering options and opinions - options and opinions that aren't necessarily what you want (in this case), but they're still relevant.

FWIW I think it's a good idea, I'd use it ...
-tomos (December 14, 2012, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Seems like Windows people get bummed if they have to use more than one program. On Linux nobody bats and eye about stringing a half dozen applications together as each link in the chain is already proven. Esp. command line filter/pattern match etc..

-MilesAhead (December 14, 2012, 05:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
  All I could see that you were doing was trying to help the guy and I didn't see anything "pompous".  Obviously just a troll or just a genuine a--hole.  Now that you know his demeaner, I wouldn't whizz up his butt if his guts were on fire.....

MilesAhead:

tomos:
All I could see that you were doing was trying to help the guy and I didn't see anything "pompous".  ______ ________________________________________________________________
-Tinman57 (December 16, 2012, 04:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

jeez dude, we're all just people. Havent you ever misinterpreted someone's actions or statements? Or maybe overreacted to something? I know I sure have - I usually dont online cause I use the preview button a lot before I click the post button - but in the 'spoken' world it's different... LOL, I'd hate to have you looking over my shoulder + coming down like a ton of bricks if I ever made a mistake ;D

Tinman57:
All I could see that you were doing was trying to help the guy and I didn't see anything "pompous".  ______ ________________________________________________________________
-Tinman57 (December 16, 2012, 04:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

jeez dude, we're all just people. Havent you ever misinterpreted someone's actions or statements? Or maybe overreacted to something? I know I sure have - I usually dont online cause I use the preview button a lot before I click the post button - but in the 'spoken' world it's different... LOL, I'd hate to have you looking over my shoulder + coming down like a ton of bricks if I ever made a mistake ;D
-tomos (December 17, 2012, 09:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Uh, kind of hard to read anything else into that post.  It's not like he made a "little innocent" mistake with his wording, spelling or grammar.  He was just being an ass with someone that was obviously trying to help him.  I have little patience with people like that.  I'd hate to see how well this site would be supported if more trolls/turd-heads made their way here.  I know I'd find a friendlier place to hang out....  ;)

But you can rest assured that I will NEVER "come down" on someone for spelling, grammar, or an "innocent" mistake.  In fact, I kind of despise spelling/grammar nazis, I find them rather smug.   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version