ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Poll: Is donationcoder an iOS unfriendly environment?

<< < (5/7) > >>

mouser:
The way things turned out, we've always focused mainly on MS Windows software here, though the occasionally cross platform or other program comes up..

However, recently I've been thinking a lot about DC needing to be reinvigorated and revitalized, and I've been considering all sorts of possibilities, including having areas focused on Linux, Mobile, Web (Android, iOs), Mac, etc.  That's surely for another discussion thread and not this one, but thought it was worth a mention.

TaoPhoenix:
Seems like the iOS6 Panoramic Camera can be quite buggy also...Seriously, who could love a product that makes you looks like this!
-Stephen66515 (December 13, 2012, 04:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, I know this one!
This guy from T2
http://static.blogstorage.hi-pi.com/photos/flyerwarrior.blog.jeuxvideo.com/images/gd/1149944285/TERMINATOR-2-T-1000.JPG

(Bonus: Is that the best action figure ever or what?  ;D     )

40hz:
However, recently I've been thinking a lot about DC needing to be reinvigorated and revitalized, and I've been considering all sorts of possibilities, including having areas focused on Linux, Mobile, Web (Android, iOs), Mac, etc.  That's surely for another discussion thread and not this one, but thought it was worth a mention.
-mouser (December 13, 2012, 11:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Breaking things out by major OS (Windows/OSX and iOS/*NIX) plus a catchall for 'other mobile' (Andriod/WebOS/etc) would make good sense.

And yes, it's definitely something deserving a separate discussion. :)

Tuxman:
iOS is an unfriendly environment.

40hz:
iOS is an unfriendly environment.
-Tuxman (December 14, 2012, 07:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1! :Thmbsup:

I guess when it comes to Apple, whatever ill they do to others is what they "just know" others are doing to them. They know this because they're all good people working for an "insanely great" and wonderful company which is simply trying to protect itself from all the cheats, thieves, and lairs out there - including YOU!

How could it possibly be otherwise? ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version