ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Opinions sought on the HTC One X (or other non-iOS smartphone)

<< < (2/2)

Stoic Joker:
My wife got a Galaxy SIII a few weeks ago. The phone has worked just fine for her, but battery life OOTB hasn't been stellar. Granted she doesn't charge it daily (not a heavy user), and only mentioned the battery life thing once ... so it may not actually be that bad.

The owners of our company (both droide fanatics) both got a Galaxy SIII last weekend. But I'm on vacation so I'm not (going to ask...:)) sure how there getting along with them.

barney:
My wife got a Galaxy SIII a few weeks ago. The phone has worked just fine for her, but battery life OOTB hasn't been stellar. Granted she doesn't charge it daily (not a heavy user), and only mentioned the battery life thing once ... so it may not actually be that bad.

The owners of our company (both droide fanatics) both got a Galaxy SIII last weekend. But I'm on vacation so I'm not (going to ask...:)) sure how there getting along with them.
-Stoic Joker (December 13, 2012, 08:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Battery life on my SIII is not stellar, but then, I've got wi-fi running all day, once in a while bluetooth/GPS.  (GPS on land, not so great  :-\- GPS on the bay, a bit more important  ;).)  Anyway, I charge it every night as a matter of course, so doesn't really hurt me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version