ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Happy 12-12-12~!

(1/6) > >>

Renegade:
Well, it's 12-12-12 today. Anyone care what the order of the year, month and day is? :D

So for luck I left the house at 12. Got to the store and played 12 lottery tickets at 12:12. Picked all sorts of fun numbers. Fibonacci numbers. Prime numbers. Birthdays. Ages. Random numbers. Squares, roots, powers of 2, etc. Spent $12.10.

Strolled over to the grocery store for some cereal and milk. Spent $21.02.

I'm feeling lucky today~! ;D

barney:
Well, it's 12-12-12 today. Anyone care what the order of the year, month and day is? :D

So for luck I left the house at 12. Got to the store and played 12 lottery tickets at 12:12. Picked all sorts of fun numbers. Fibonacci numbers. Prime numbers. Birthdays. Ages. Random numbers. Squares, roots, powers of 2, etc. Spent $12.10.

Strolled over to the grocery store for some cereal and milk. Spent $21.02.

I'm feeling lucky today~! ;D

-Renegade (December 11, 2012, 07:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

So, by the time I get to all twelves, you already have used everything up.  Greedy  :P :P :P.

Tuxman:
"OMG A NUMBER ON AN ARBITRARY, HUMAN-MADE SCALE OF NUMBERS HAPPENS TO RANDOMLY REPEAT! LET'S MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THAT!"

Renegade:
"OMG A NUMBER ON AN ARBITRARY, HUMAN-MADE SCALE OF NUMBERS HAPPENS TO RANDOMLY REPEAT! LET'S MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THAT!"
-Tuxman (December 12, 2012, 01:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

SARCASM"OMG! SOMETHING THAT I'M NOT REMOTELY INTERESTED IN, BUT HAVE A MASSIVE COMPULSION TO POST ABOUT IT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF PISSING ON THE PARADE!"

Tuxman:
You totally got my intention there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version