ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

N.A.N.Y 2013 Submission - BookCrop

<< < (3/6) > >>

akinomento:
Oh, I see now, I had the wrong theory then that it was going to move...
Anyway, I have tested again bookcrop I found it really fast with GraphicsMagick-1.3.17-Q8, and experimented with the threshold, with a value of 40

akinomento:
If  I drag and drop a single jpeg, it doesn't let me push the Crop button.
Is it normal?

Thanks

Nod5:
Yes, single image mode is only for quick pretuning of the threshold before dropping a folder with many images. BookCrop is made only to do batch cropping as quickly and simply as possible. Good and fast single image cropping tools already exist in most image viewers/editors.

akinomento:
Sorry to bother you again.
I have recently read in some forums that the lossless cropping of a jpeg file is only possible if you crop it respecting some kind of proportion in the cropping rectangle. I found that in your program you can freely select the area to crop, exactly where you want.
Thanks

Nod5:
Hi. My impression was that jpegtran does lossless crop regardless of what dimensions the user inputs by automatically adjusting those inputs a little if needed. But I'm frankly not entirely sure since the information on http://jpegclub.org/jpegtran/ is not so clear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version