ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

SOLVED: Automatically create a site link list

<< < (3/3)

skwire:
BTW, it was April (app103) who suggested dirhtml, not me.   :Thmbsup:

questorfla:
I am not sure which of all the nice people ( I think it was  app103)  provided this but I really appreciate it.  I do have one small problem with the output and i know it is totally due to the way I am using it.  I was hoping maybe the person who uses it could leave mea message.

Basically, I need the outut to provide live hyperlnks to open webpages on a server where we host aas many as 4o different entry points to a single domain.  Each entry point has its own index.html file inside a folder.  The directory strycture is consistent throughout, every site has exactly the same structure to get to the index.html.  
But when I ran the program, it ended up creating links that take me into the text of the folder rathe than opening the site with index.html.  I feel sure this is a "User error " ;).  on MY part.  Any advice appreiated.  Maybe i should be at a different level when i run it?
Under the main webroot which has an index.html just for looks.  there are 20 subfolders.  Each subfolder may have 3 to 6 folders in it.  Those folders are each sites with their own index.html.  

Thanks Much

app103:
I can't visualize what the problem is. Being a very visual person, I think I'd need some sort of image that would explain your directory structure, what you want included, what you don't want included, an indicator of what it is/isn't being included that you want changed, and screenshots of your dirhtml configuration. Then I'll be able to tell you what settings to change to get the output that you want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version