ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Search MP3

(1/1)

UPieper:
Hi,

I'm just test driving Find and run robot and I like what I see so far  :-)

Just one question:

What can I do to limit the search to my Mp3 folders I have added to the search folders tab? Do I have to enter something in the "Groups" tab?

Thanks

max

mouser:
this is one of the major features people have been waiting for in v2 of farr,
to allow you to specify search modifiers, so that for a particular search you can weight things differently.

im afraid that right now the best you can do is go to search patterns and give *.mp3 a high score.

but you cant currently reduce a particular search to come up with only mp3s.

this is coming soon.

UPieper:
Ok, thanks for the quick reply. I'll look forward to the new version then.

Usually I'm using Winamp's media library to look for mp3's, especially if I remember only parts of the title. But even though Winamp has indexed all songs, I have the impression that your program is faster when looking for the right song! 

Max

brotherS:
Usually I'm using Winamp's media library to look for mp3s, especially if I remember only parts of the title. But even though Winamp has indexed all songs, I have the impression that your program is faster when looking for the right song! 
-UPieper (April 20, 2006, 02:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
Depending on what exactly you are doing with your music, MediaMonkey (https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=2684) or something like that might be a good choice too, check it out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version