ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

N.A.N.Y. 2013 Pledge & Release: 2x2 List Sorter

<< < (2/3) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Excellent idea!

I just rated my previous girlfriends, worryingly, my wife came 4th!
 :-*
-awopbamboo (December 06, 2012, 08:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Does she read your internet posts?    :o

TaoPhoenix:
Kyrathaba, you're onto something, but a couple of features might make it even more useful. What if you had a "hate" option? Most people only really pick from the top half of their list right? So what if there was an "Accelerated Mode" where you click any number of items "that belong in the lower half of your list" (you can rescue one later.)

So on a 30 point list your program would be as exhausting as the real life version, but if you just click "I hate coffee, licorice, tomatoes, ratatouille, green & yellow peppers, onions, lima beans, escargot, pickled mangoes, anchovies, and blueberries", then you save a zillion comparisons.

Then you can decide if you like chicken more than steak, coke vs pepsi, tacos vs enchiladas, etc.

awopbamboo:

Does she read your internet posts?    :o
-TaoPhoenix (December 06, 2012, 09:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hopefully!

:D :D

Shiyin:
I've found it useful for sorting task lists, to select the most important tasks to do next. The problem is that for longer lists it takes a long time, but I only need the top items. If there was an option to choose to stop when the top 5 items are found, it would be faster and more useful for this purpose.

Shiyin:
For task lists, (which I copy from another app), it would also save time to enable more than 30 characters, or to automatically trim the end off of items > 30 chars.

Thanks for a really handy app!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version