ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Microsoft Executive Wants You to Get High :O===::~

<< < (2/2)

Stoic Joker:
  I'm still pondering how they're going to settle this with the federal government.  I will assume the feds will blackmail them into submission like they did Texas over the legal age of drinking.  When the government made it so you had to be 21, Texas said "If your old enough to fight in a war, your old enough to drink" and left it at 18.  The feds (illegally) threatened to withhold federal highway funds unless Texas changed it to 21, and they caved in.....
-Tinman57 (December 04, 2012, 07:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Now that is a damn fine question.

I agree with Texas ;)

Renegade:
Now that is a damn fine question.

I agree with Texas ;)
-Stoic Joker (December 04, 2012, 08:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1 and +1.

f0dder:
*former* Microsoft executive.

If he still was executive there and people did as he, perhaps Microsoft would be in a better... state? ;-)-f0dder (December 04, 2012, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
Perhaps... but conversely, how many times have you looked at Windows/MS X and thought are these friggin people stoned?
-Stoic Joker (December 04, 2012, 06:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
Never.

I've quite often suspected them to be überly loaded up on magic monkey juice, though... oblig xkcd.

tomos:
*former* Microsoft executive.

If he still was executive there and people did as he, perhaps Microsoft would be in a better... state? ;-)-f0dder (December 04, 2012, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
Perhaps... but conversely, how many times have you looked at Windows/MS X and thought are these friggin people stoned?
-Stoic Joker (December 04, 2012, 06:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
Never.

I've quite often suspected them to be überly loaded up on magic monkey juice, though... oblig xkcd.-f0dder (December 05, 2012, 04:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

lol, I used to find that with drinking and playing pool -
there's a small window where I play absolutely super,
before and after are a bit of a disaster.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version