ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 Pledge - Progress Bars of Life - v1.06.01 - December 31, 2012

(1/14) > >>

mouser:
Progress Bars of Life lets you create a set of custom progress bars that will graphically show the progress towards different events in your life.

You can create as many progress bars as you like, and display them in various ways -- for example, docked to the edge of a screen and always visible, or invisible and shown on command.

Create progress bars that show things like how close you are to the weekend, to your birthday, to your graduation, to your due date, until your death, till the end of the current hour, etc.

Some screenshots:

NANY 2013 Pledge - Progress Bars of Life - v1.06.01 - December 31, 2012

Early alpha for those who want to experiment.

v1.06.01 - December 31, 2012

* Right-click option to copy summary of progress bar times to clipboard.
* New layout options
* [BugFix] Floating window position was not being remembers.
* Better instructions on Progress Bar item tab of options; clearer list of items.
* Support for progress bar theme files so users can customize the look of their bars
v1.03.01 - December 5, 2012

* Miscellaneous bugfixes
* Added "Check for updates" to menus
* Did away with unnecessary dock rebuilding when applying option changes.
* Improved guage smart text for time durations.
DOWNLOAD:

* https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/pbol/downloads/ProgressBarsOfLifeSetup.exe
* https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/pbol/downloads/ProgressBarsOfLifePortable.zip

superboyac:
Seriously excited.
I don't know why i like to watch progress bars, but I do.  I just hope it's not a form of mind control  :(.

mouser:
I don't know why i like to watch progress bars, but I do.
--- End quote ---

well then this tool is for you.

superboyac:
If you do include some sort of mind control, can it have something to do with hot exotic chicks?

cranioscopical:
can it have something to do with hot exotic chicks?
-superboyac (December 02, 2012, 02:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

here you go[attach thumb][/attach]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version