ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 Pledge - Progress Bars of Life - v1.06.01 - December 31, 2012

<< < (7/14) > >>

barney:
Error window - "'1/1/2012 5:00:00' is not a valid date and time."  Tried to set starting date/time to "First day of year" in the dropdown while creating a new item.  Tried saving, coming back to edit - same error  However, manually setting to the same value worked just fine.

mouser:
Minor update posted to fix some docking bugs.

mouser:
v1.03.01 posted.

I tweaked the gauge text a bit, so now it will drop down to the finer grain as you get close.  For example, if you have it set to display only 1 level of details, where before it would report "2 days remaining", now it will drop from days to hours if it's under 72 hours remaining; ditto for dropping down from weeks to days, hours to minutes.

mouser:
ps I suggest if anyone has the "auto size main form" option enabled, that you turn it off.  it doesnt work very well and it will cause docked bars to be undocked and redocked when options are changed.

mouser:
I'm thinking of adding a bar type that will dynamically generate its value from occasionally running a specified (invisible) commandline tool.  That could be used to fetch progress info from a website, or system process, etc.

Question is, would anyone actually use such a feature?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version