ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Microsoft Trolls The Trolls In Latest IE10 Ad

<< < (3/4) > >>

40hz:
^suggest you watch the movie Schindler's List.

I'm not another Richard Stallman. I'll take doing some good or making things better where and from whoever provides it. I never saw the point of refusing something just because the offer wasn't "pure" enough to suit my own philosophical and political attitudes.  :P

Carol Haynes:
Sorry I don't get the add - are MS actually saying IE9 was crap but IE10 is a little less crap?

How do we speed up IE9? Don't change IE 9 just disable ALL thirdparty (and MS) extensions !!!! Confuses the hell out of people I meet.

How do we speed up IE10 - just don't let people install extensions at all - just put up with all the missing features MS don't think you need!

Josh:
How do we speed up IE10 - just don't let people install extensions at all - just put up with all the missing features MS don't think you need!
-Carol Haynes (December 01, 2012, 10:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

This sounds like the Opera mentality....

J-Mac:

-Josh (December 01, 2012, 10:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Except.... I just updated Opera to V12.11 and it has... Extensions!! Yes, for real - I just installed a LastPass extension on Opera!!  Woohoo!

Honestly had come to believe that I would never see this day.   :P

Jim

KynloStephen66515:

-Josh (December 01, 2012, 10:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Except.... I just updated Opera to V12.11 and it has... Extensions!! Yes, for real - I just installed a LastPass extension on Opera!!  Woohoo!

Honestly had come to believe that I would never see this day.   :P

Jim
-J-Mac (December 01, 2012, 10:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

:huh: Ive been using Extensions on Opera, for AT LEAST 18 month o.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version