ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY Submission - Paste Button

(1/5) > >>

c.gingerich:
This is nothing big, but something I have been wanting to try and so far it's working out...

How to use. Download and run PasteButton.exe below (no install, just put in a safe place :-) ).
Select some text, Right click and hold for < a second and you will see a tooltip "Text / File(s) copied..." The text will then be in the clipboard.
Double right click in an edit box to paste the text.

Select some file in a windows explorer window and hold for < a second and you will see a tooltip "Text / File(s) copied..." The files will then be in the clipboard.
Double right click in an empty space on a explorer window to paste the files.

If you hold the Control (ctrl) key on your keyboard while doing a click and hold, the text/files will be CUT instead of copied.

TitlePaste ButtonVersion1.0DescriptionAllows cut,copy and paste using the right mouse button (no menus)Web PageComing soonDownload LinkDOWNLOADSystem RequirementsWindows XP Pro or higherVideo previewhttp://youtu.be/LhUzQCEcx7w

tomos:
with qualifier key(s) ? :)

c.gingerich:
The only keyboard key used is the ctrl key. The rest is either long click or double click of the right mouse button.

tomos:

as someone who has problems with double-click, long click sounds good :up:

c.gingerich:
Well there is both long and double click. I'll see what else I can do besides double click.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version