ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why did it never occur to me.. You can wash a keyboard in water.

<< < (22/23) > >>

robinsiebler:
This is no laughing matter! I challenge you to a duel! Hand grenades at 10 paces!
-robinsiebler (December 14, 2012, 03:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

You probably want to know the universe when you can't even find your way around Chinatown.

-MilesAhead (December 14, 2012, 03:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Only Chinese people can find their way around Chinatown! Everything is in Chinese!

MilesAhead:
This is no laughing matter! I challenge you to a duel! Hand grenades at 10 paces!
-robinsiebler (December 14, 2012, 03:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

You probably want to know the universe when you can't even find your way around Chinatown.

-MilesAhead (December 14, 2012, 03:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Only Chinese people can find their way around Chinatown! Everything is in Chinese!
-robinsiebler (December 19, 2012, 07:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're not big on Woody Allen quotes eh?

robinsiebler:
I'm not big on Woody Allen, period. :p

MilesAhead:
I'm not big on Woody Allen, period. :p
-robinsiebler (December 20, 2012, 01:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

C'est la vie. I'm not afraid of dying. I just don't want to be there when it happens. :)

crabby3:
Forget keyboards. I often wonder why it doesn't occur to some people it's possible to wash their hands in water. Y'know, like maybe once or twice a year - whether they need it or not?

I was at a client site last week that had a collection of the grungiest, dirtiest (and any other "est" you can think of) keyboards imaginable. And this was a...well let's just say they were in as "white collar" a profession as they come.

I was tempted to put biohazard warning stickers on these things - assuming I could get them to stick.

-40hz (December 10, 2012, 07:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe you could send me one of those bio stickers - It'll stick   ;D   Yes I wash my hands but not every few hours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version